Buy Brevicon 0.5/35 Online
What is Brevicon 0.5/35?
Brevicon 0.5/35 (ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone tablets) is a birth control pill used to prevent unwanted pregnancy.
Why do doctors prescribe Brevicon 0.5/35?
Your doctor may prescribe Brevicon 0.5/35 in order to help you prevent an unwanted pregnancy. Birth control pills may also make menstruation more regular and with less blood loss.
How Brevicon 0.5/35 works
Brevicon contains 2 female sex hormones (ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone). Oral contraceptives work in two ways: 1) they prevent the ovaries from releasing an egg each month, and 2) they make it more difficult for sperm to move through the uterus.
How and when to take Brevicon 0.5/35
Brevicon is taken orally with or without food. Check your pill pack to see if it contains 21 or 28 pills. If it contains 21 pills, there are 21 active pills (with hormones) which should be taken daily for three weeks. Then, for one week, no pills are taken.
Brevicon 0.5/35 side effects
Sometimes the following side effects occur but they are temporary and not hazardous to your health:
- Tenderness of the breasts or liquid leaking from your breasts
- Nausea, vomiting
- Weight gain or loss, change in appetite
- Unexpected vaginal bleeding or spotting and changes in the usual menstrual period
- High blood pressure
Other side effects of Brevicon 0.5/35 may include:
- Growth of pre-existing fibroid tumours of the uterus
- Mental depression, nervousness
- Increased blood sugar levels, tell your doctor if you are drinking or urinating more frequently
- Liver problems with jaundice (yellowing of the skin)
- An increase or decrease in hair growth, sex drive and appetite
- Brown spots on the skin
- Headaches, dizziness
- Changes or loss of hearing
- Cloudy vision, sore eyes
- Vaginal infections
- Difficult or painful urination, blood in the urine
Contraindications of Brevicon 0.5/35
Do not use Brevicon if you are pregnant, may be pregnant, or have any of the following:
- History of inflammation of the veins or blood clots
- History of stroke
- History of coronary arterial disease, heart attack or chest pain
- Jaundice or active liver disease, or history of or actual benign or malignant liver tumours
- History of or known or suspected carcinoma of the breast or sex organs
- History of or known or suspected tumour associated with estrogen containing products
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Loss of vision due to blood vessel disease of the eye
- Disease of the heart valves with complications
- Irregular heart rhythm
- Migraines with visual and/or sensory disturbances. You may be at increased risk of having a stroke.
- Diabetes affecting you circulation
- Severe or uncontrolled high blood pressure
- History of or actual pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas)
- Allergic reaction to norethindrone, ethinyl estradiol or to any other ingredients in Brevicon
- Known abnormalities of the blood clotting system that increases your risk for developing blood clots
- Very high blood cholesterol or triglyceride levels
- Heavy smoking (>15 cigarettes per day) and over age 35
- You had an injury or trauma, or are scheduled for major surgery
- Severe obesity (body mass index of 30 or more)
- Prolonged bed rest, or immobility (eg: long air travel)
- Have varicose veins
- Need a leg cast
- Have not yet started to menstruate
- Are in menopause
Precautions when taking Brevicon 0.5/35
The risk of serious side effects on the heart and blood vessels is increased by cigarette smoking. You should not use birth control pills while smoking.
Birth control pills do not protect against sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including HIV/AIDS. Use latex condoms together with oral contraceptives for protection.
How to store Brevicon 0.5/35
Store Brevicon between 15°C and 25°C. Keep Brevicon and all medication out of reach of children.
Where can I buy Brevicon 0.5/35?
You can order Brevicon 0.5/35 online from YouDrugstore. We are a licensed pharmacy based in Canada so you can buy Brevicon 0.5/35 at the same price that most Canadians pay. Just register for a free account on our website, place your order and send us your prescription. If you prefer, your doctor can fax us your prescription directly from his or her office. After review of your information by our staff of pharmacy technicians and licensed physicians, we will ship your order directly to your home. We always provide cheap and convenient shipping. If your order is over $100, shipping is free.
More information about Brevicon 0.5/35