Buy Nolvadex D 20 mg Online
>> See more cancer medications
Sourced ONLY From Canada
Nolvadex D 20 mg is the trade name of a prescription drug containing Tamoxifen as the active component, manufactured by AstraZeneca. Nolvadex-D 20mg is a white, octagonal film-coated tablet plain on one side and marked Nolvadex 20mg on reverse. Nolvadex-D 20mg is among a group of drugs called antiestrogens, works by blocking effects of estrogen (a sex hormone) in the body. It is mostly used in women to treat infertility and breast cancer (also used in men for breast cancer).
Tamoxifen belongs to a class of drugs called antiestrogens, tamoxifen (estrogen modulator) is a derivative of triphenylethylene derivative (nonsteroidal) which binds to the estrogen receptor. Depending on the type of tissue, it can have either anti-estrogenic or estrogenic actions, hence the use of tamoxifen in the treatment and prevention of breast cancer.
Nolvadex-D should be taken exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
For Breast cancer:
The usual dose is 20 mg daily.
The dose depends on the patients menstrual cycle (periods) and is issued as follows
Those patients with regular periods: dose is one tablet of Nolvadex-D daily form 2nd - 5th day of menstrual cycle, and if there happens to be no improvement, the dose can always be increased at the doctor’s discretion (40mg or 80mg).
Those patients with irregular periods, can start taking the tablets on any day of the month.
Nolvadex-D 20mg can be used to treat breast cancer and infertility in women who are unable to ovulate properly.
Some of the side affects you may experience while using this medication:
- Blood clots: symptoms could include chest pain, feeling weak, shortness of breath and swollen leg or calf.
- Changes in the uterus symptoms include: Unusual Vaginal discharge (bleeding), pain or pressure in the pelvis (just below the belly button).
- Stroke. It is a very serious medical problem and can cause a series of medical issues. Some signs of stroke include: numbness in the leg, arm or face, mostly on one side of the body, trouble understanding or speaking, loss of coordination and balance, and dizziness. Sudden weakness, tingling, confusion, on set of trouble seeing in both or one eye, walking, and severe headache.
- Cataracts (blurred vision)
- Hepatotoxicity (liver problems) signs and symptoms include: loss of appetited, vomiting tiredness, vomiting and yellowing of the skin or eyes (jaundice).
- Allergic reactions such as ; tight chest and difficulty breathing, sudden wheezing, swelling of the lips, face and eye lids, itchy body (skin rash).
Do NOT take Nolvadex-D 20 mg if you
- Are hypersensitive to the active substances (Tamoxifen) or any substance in the same class.
- Nolvadex-D may increase the risk of blood clots in patients who have undergone delayed breast reconstruction ( that is when tissues in the breast have been moved to shape the breast)
- Co-administration with the following should be avoided, fluoxetine, paroxetine, bupropion and quinidine.
Precautions and warnings
Before using Nolvadex-D 20 mg be sure to inform your healthcare professional of any allergies or medical conditions you may have, weather you are breast feeding or pregnant, medications that you are using at the moment and any other important health aspect that you may have. Below are some of the things to look out for while using this medication.
- Breast feeding, do not breast feed while taking Nolvadex-D (it is not certain if Nolvadex-D can be secreted via breast milk).
- Do not take Nolvadex-D while you are pregnant.
- Inform the doctor or pharmacist immediately if you find any new breast lumps.
- Do not fall pregnant while on Nolvadex-D or two months after stopping its use.
- Nolvadex-D can interfere with hormonal birth control methods (such as pills, patches, injections etc.) non-hormonal birth control methods are however advisable.
- Do not take Nolvadex-D if you are taking any anticoagulants.
- Do not take Nolvadex-D if you have any history of blood of clots or family history of blood clots without telling the doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not take Nolvadex-D if your movement (walking ability) is restricted for most of the day.
Taking Nolvadex-D 20 mg with certain drugs can either potentiate their effects in the body or nullify them, it may affect the manner in which these drugs work or vice versa. Therefore you should know the medicines you take and always remember to tell your healthcare provider and pharmacist when you are prescribed new medicine. Below are examples of medicines that may interact with Nolvadex-D.
This list is not all inclusive and you should ask your pharmacist or doctor if Nolvadex-D interacts with any medication you are taking.
Frequently Asked Questions About Nolvadex D 20 mg
What is it?
This drug is an antiestrogen used to treat cancer and infertility.
How does it work?
This medication works by blocking the effects of estrogen (a natural sex hormone) in the body thereby treat cancer and infertility.
How to store it?
- Do not store above 30°C.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed.
- Store between (20˚C and 25˚C) in a tight closed, light resistant container.
- Keep Nolvadex-D 20 mg out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not take Nolvadex-D 20 mg tablets after the expiration dates.
Where can I buy Nolvadex Tablets?
You can buy this medicine from us with a valid prescription.
Is there any alternative generic brand to this medication?
No, there are no generic brands for Nolvadex-D 20 mg
How and when to take it?
You should take Nolvadex-D 20 mg exactly as your healthcare provider instructs you to.
It can be taken once daily to treat cancer while for infertility, the dose is individualized.
Why do doctors prescribe Nolvadex-D 20 mg Tablets?
To treat cancer and infertility.
What is Breat Cancer and Infertility?
- Breast cancer: this is the abnormal growth of cells in the breast, these cell accumulate to form a tumor that can be felt by touch or using an x-ray. The tumor is termed malignant if the cells invade surrounding tissues or spread into distant parts of the body.
- Infertility: The inability of a couple to fall pregnant after trying for more than a year, not excluding women who fall pregnant but are unable to maintain it.
What if I overdose on Nolvadex D 20 mg Tablets?
If you accidentally overdose on Nolvadex-D 20 mg, seek immediate medical advice or call the Poison Helpline at 1-800-222-1222.
What if I miss a dose?
Take a dose as soon as you remember, however if you remember just an hour or two before the next dose, only take one dose. Never try to double up on the doses.